- How do I know that I have the necessary problem-solving skillset?
- What sort of exercises are required to develop my problem-solving skills?
- How to define a type of problem?
- How to structure a problem and use available resources to solve it?
- What is the best way of implementing a possible solution?
We have developed a set of exercises that can help our clients to develop their problem-solving skills. These exercises can help them to enhance their ability to plan, take risks, learn from trial and error, check and evaluate solutions and think logically. These include word problems, practical tasks, open-ended investigation, puzzles, games and mathematical trails. We follow unique problem-solving strategies to analyse the problems and crack their solutions. For example: constructing a model, drawing a diagram to illustrate a problem and making a chart or table of the information.
We offer MBT to all clients whether you are a student, job-seeker or professional. Please ontact us to discuss your requirements and unlock a whole new world of problem solving.