Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to join an educational and professional development services organisation on a Fixed term contract for three months. The candidate has an option to work remotely. This is a great role for an experienced Digital Marketer to work collaboratively across the organisation to support the organisation’s strategic goals as a digital champion.
- Assist in managing and implementing our digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Manage targeted email and social media campaigns
- Post compelling social media content across multiple channels for a range of Business Units.
- Produce and post compelling blog articles and engaging newsletters
- Work with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout
- Keeping website content fresh and targeted.
- Attain key performance indicators, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; and analyse the content success
- Use Google Analytics, Google Ad-words, and other relevant sites to drive traffic to the website
- Assist with the development of SEO strategy
- Develop an analytical dashboard to measure campaign performance and impact.
- Act on these insights to continuously improve our digital performance
- Support all marketing campaigns, events and PR activities
- Relevant third-level education
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Track record in developing and managing digital campaigns
- Deep understanding of content distribution via digital channels (excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Familiar with web design
- Proficiency in digital analytics (including website), software and keyword tools is an advantage
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
How to apply: To assist the selection process, applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter (1 x A4 page maximum) that specifically address the following points:
- Applicants must have demonstrated digital marketing experience. Applicants should address this experience and how they obtained their knowledge in their application.
- Illustrate, through past examples, their ability to work on their initiative and resolve problems.
Please Note: applicants who do not address the application requirements above in their cover letter will not be considered at the shortlist stage.